Welp, I just wrote about the worst About Me tab I've ever enjoyed writing. We'll see how long it lasts.
In the meantime, I'll just get this started! Papilio bexae is my second earnest attempt at weblogging, with a somewhat new focus and view from Inkstained. I started Inkstained last year in an attempt to prod myself
into writing something relatively thoughtful and profound every day. Clearly that went nowhere, and this time around, my goal is simply to write. The past year has been a year of clean breaks, less-than-clean breaks, and changes changes changes, so I've decided to reflect that with a fresh new home for my ramblings. Also, Inkstained was tied to my yahoomail account, and that's just trouble.I regret to admit that I've become considerably less profound than I once was in my writings, but on the bright side, I am also considerably less emo. With luck, this blog will actually update with relative regularity, and if all goes as planned, I'll learn something from it.
That's it for now.
Bex

No comments:
Post a Comment